Sunday 27 November 2011

Sea Princess (2011) - Post 5 (final)

November 22nd. - Milford Sound


We were fortunate that the seas were calm enough for us to enter Milford Sound. Both Dawn Princess and Pacific Jewel before us had to abandon their calls because of rough seas across the entrance making entry unsafe.








During the passage through the sounds, stewards were on deck providing spirit drinks and hot coffee to ward off the cold.

Aboard the ship.


My favourite spot for pre-dinner drinks.

Charlton (from India) and Meelay (from the Phillipines), two of the excellent bar staff.

Head waiter Larry, waiter Elmer and Maitre d'Hotel Francois looked after me royally. I realise I look like a New Orleans lawyer from a John Grisham novel - I must go on a diet after this cruise season!

1 comment: