Tuesday 6 September 2022

Coral Princess - August 2022

I rejoined Coral Princess in Sydney on 22nd August for two back to back cruises to Mooloolaba, Newcastle and Eden, disembarking back in Sydney on 3rd. September. Another fabulous couple of weeks on board.

Sydney


Circular Quay from my cabin balcony.

                                                               My very comfortable cabin.

Sydney departure.




At Sea.


Sunrise off the Queensland coast.

Eden

Early morning arrival.


Twofold Bay.






Lunchtime drinks on Jules' and Phil's balcony.

Newcastle

Sunrise off Newcastle.

Passing Stockton, inbound.


A fun lunch ashore with dear friends Jules and Phil (also on the cruise) and Fi and Phil (who came down to see me).


Second Sydney call

                                                    Early morning arrival (not my photo).

New buildings at Circular Quay.




Night time departure




1 comment: