Monday 18 February 2019

Golden Princess - January 2019 - Post 2


People around the ship.


In Noumea, these two Italian Deck Cadets assisted me prepare for a magnetic compass adjustment later in the cruise.

It’s indeed a small world. This young bloke from UK, on board for a familiarisation program, has just joined Princess as a Third Officer. He was sailing his final voyage as a Deck Cadet aboard the container ship CMA CGM Eiffel when I was doing a compass adjustment on that ship, sailing from Melbourne, eighteen months ago.
I thoroughly enjoyed this magnificent private lunch today, hosted by the Maitre d’ and with the Executive Chef and senior hotel officers.
At my regular dining table with my wonderful waiters Martin and Sanja.
With Martin on Formal Night.
With the Captain at the Most Travelled lunch.
The lovely Fatima.

Francis and Atin.
Atin.
Hazel and Dennis.
Great lounge-side service in The Sanctuary.

No comments:

Post a Comment