Monday 26 February 2018

Sapphire Princess - February 2018 - Post 4

Departure Penang






With the Captain at the Most Travelled Passengers' party
Phuket, Thailand








One of Silversea's luxury expedition ships
Thai customs patrol boat
More fun ashore with Tim and Elaine


In the wine bar with friends (L-R) Drew, Dennis, Linda and Karen
Being Chinese, Qi loves these Valentines Day trinkets














My fabulous dining room team (L-R) Head Waiter Dragan (Ukraine), Waiters Widi (Indonesia) and Pisit (Philippines) and Head Waiter Nazzario (Italy)


Back in Singapore



Singapore Cricket Club - another regular haunt of mine when in town.
I always enjoy a lovely curry and several reasonably priced Tigers when at the club
Early morning view from my bed at the Changi Crown Plaza hotel
My chariot awaits

Priority tasks as soon as on board -  a glass of Dom and check out the menu




Magnificent Singapore Airlines service. I only noticed once on the plane that the ship’s laundry had lost a button on my shirt and this delightful stewardess sewed another one on for me during the flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment